Condo & Apartment Property Management
Town Property Group serves all types of properties from vintage brownstones to newly constructed high-rise buildings, from small multi-unit buildings to large associations and planned unit developments. We provide a vast amount of services tailored to the needs of our clients and develop relationships with the unit owners, condo trustees, and regular contractors. Below is a list of services you can expect from Town Property Group.
- Attend Board Meeting
- Maintain Owner & Resident Database
- On-Site Meetings with the Association and Contractors on a Regular Basis to Facilitate Repairs and Improvements
- Dispute Resolution (including but not limited to delinquent condo fee accounts, failure to pay assessments, and vendor related issues)
- Maintain Detailed Record Keeping (including but not limited to invoices, receipts, bylaws, master deed and owner information
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Reports
- Delinquent Account Remediation
- Vendor Relations (portfolio of qualified contractors)
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Regular Property Inspections
- In-House Service Technicians: We employ highly skilled and qualified maintenance technicians to assist with routine maintenance and repair.
- Brokerage Division